These terms constitute a legal agreement between you and TB Davies (Cardiff) Limited (herein referred to as "we" or "our"). Please carefully read this agreement ("agreement") before continuing to use our websites for searching or to download any image or video in low or hi-resolution. If you do not agree to the following terms, please discontinue using the site.
1. All of the images and content displayed on our websites, including text, features, software, logos, moving images and footage, illustration (herein known as "Content") is owned by TB Davies (Cardiff) Limited, its affiliates, licensors and partners.
2. Usage of this website does not constitute in any way any formal relationship, partnership, agency agreement unless agreed in writing between you and TB Davies (Cardiff) Limited.
3. All elements of our websites including, but not limited to visual content, feature text, moving footage and images, logos, design and software, are protected by trademark, copyright, moral rights and under the laws of England & Wales relating to intellectual property rights of both TB Davies (Cardiff) Limited and its licensors and partners.
4. You agree to indemnify TB Davies (Cardiff) Limited, its subsidiaries, affiliates and licensors against any losses, expenses, costs or damages howsoever incurred by any or all of them as a result of your breach of the Terms of this Agreement or your unauthorised use of the Content and related rights.
5. Images, including video, may only be used commercially once you have received authenticated access from TB Davies (Cardiff).
6. TB Davies (Cardiff) Limited grants you licence to use these Images in any final materials distributed either internally or externally by yourself or your company, including any electronic or online system. You may not distribute, sublicense or make available for use or distribution any content to a third party.
7. TB Davies (Cardiff) Limited gives no warranties whatsoever as to the existence of any Model or Property Release associated with the content.
8. TB Davies (Cardiff) Limited gives no warranties whatsoever as to the use of logos, names, trademarks, registered copyright, designs, works of art, works of architecture, and people depicted in the content.
9. You must satisfy yourself that all permissions, rights, and consents as may be required for commercial and non-commercial reproduction of the content (both print and digital) have been secured with all appropriate parties.
10. The content of this website is provided on an "As Is" basis and TB Davies (Cardiff) Limited excludes, to the fullest extent of the law and warranties (express or implied) without limitation any implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and merchantability.
11. You, the user and not TB Davies (Cardiff) Limited, assume the entire cost of any and all necessary repair, correction or servicing due to your use of this website and the content herein.
12. Except as specifically stated in these Terms & Privacy Notice, or elsewhere on this website, or as otherwise required by applicable law, neither TB Davies (Cardiff) Limited nor its directors, employees, licensors, content providers, affiliates or other representatives will be liable for damages of any kind (including, without limitation, lost profits, direct, indirect, compensatory, consequential, exemplary, special, incidental, or punitive damages) arising out of your use of, your inability to use, or the performance of this website or the Content whether or not we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
13. This agreement is written under and governed by the recognised laws of England and Wales whose courts are the courts of exclusive jurisdiction.
14. This agreement will not be governed by the United Nations Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods or any other similar convention or laws, the application of which are expressly excluded.
15. TB Davies (Cardiff) Limited reserve the rights to at any time and without notice, change these Terms and Conditions, our Privacy Notice and contractual licence terms for the content on our websites.
17. No action of TB Davies (Cardiff) Limited, other than those expressed in a written waiver or amendment may be construed as a waiver or amendment of any of these Terms or Security.
TB Davies (Cardiff) Limited is committed to protecting and preserving yours or your company’s privacy when visiting our site or communicating with us. We may occasionally update these Terms so please do return and review it from time to time.
If you have any questions or queries relating to these Terms, then please contact us at email@example.com